Article 1 - Right of withdrawal
Upon delivery of products
- When purchasing products, a consumer has the right to dissolve a contract, without giving reasons, during a period of at least 14 days. UNA Grill B.V. is allowed to ask a consumer for the reason of this dissolution, but the consumer is under no obligation to state his/her reason(s).
- The period stipulated in para. 1 commences on the day after the product was received by the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not the transporting party.
Article 2 - Consumers’ obligations during the withdrawal period
- During the withdrawal period, the consumer shall treat the product and its packaging with care. He/She shall only unpack or use the product in as far as necessary in order to assess the nature, characteristics and efficacy of the product. The point of departure here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the same way that he would be allowed in a shop.
- The consumer is only liable for the product’s devaluation that is a consequence of his handling the product other than as permitted in para. 1.
Article 3 - Consumers who exercise their right of withdrawal and the costs involved
- A consumer who wants to exercise his right of withdrawal shall report this to UNA Grill B.V. within the withdrawal period, by means of the model form for right of withdrawal or in some other unequivocal way.
- As quickly as possible, but no later than 14 days after the day of reporting as referred to in para. 1, the consumer shall return the product, or hand it over to (a representative of) UNA Grill B.V. The consumer will in any case have complied with the time for returning goods if he/she sends the product back before the withdrawal period has lapsed.
- The consumer returns the product with all relevant accessories, if reasonably possible in the original state and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by UNA Grill B.V.
- The risk and the burden of proof for exercising the right of withdrawal correctly and in time rest upon the consumer. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product.
- If a consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, all supplementary agreements are legally dissolved.
Article 4 – UNA Grill B.V.’s obligations in a case of withdrawal
- After receiving the declaration of withdrawal from the consumer, UNA Grill B.V. sends immediate confirmation of receipt.
- UNA Grill B.V. reimburses the consumer with all payments, including any delivery costs UNA Grill B.V. charged for the returned product.
- For any reimbursement, UNA Grill B.V. will use the same payment method that was initially used by the consumer, unless the consumer agrees to another method. Reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer.
- If the consumer chose an expensive method of delivery in preference to the cheapest standard delivery, UNA Grill B.V. does not have to refund the additional costs of the more expensive method.
Article 5 - Complaints and complaints procedure
- Complaints must be sent by email to email@example.com
- A consumer who has discovered shortcomings in the implementation of a contract must submit their complaints to UNA Grill B.V. without delay, in full and with clear descriptions and supporting documents (e.g. photos).
- A reply to complaints submitted to UNA Grill B.V. will be provided within a period of 14 days, calculated from the date of receipt. If it is anticipated that a complaint will require a longer processing time, then UNA Grill B.V. will reply within 14 days, confirming receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect a more elaborate reply.
- The consumer should give UNA Grill B.V. a time period of at least 4 weeks to solve the complaint in joint consultation. After this period of time, the complaint becomes a dispute that is subject to the disputes settlement scheme.
Article 6 - Product defects and repairs:
- UNA Grill B.V., at its sole discretion, shall either repair or replace the defect products, or partially or fully refund the price paid by the consumer if the product is deemed not fit for its purpose. UNA Grill B.V. reserves the right to inspect the products and to wait for consumer’s co-operation, before taking any such actions.
- The consumer may, after prior notification to UNA Grill B.V., return products that are defect and not fit for their purpose.
- UNA Grill B.V. will inspect any returned products and send written notice of any damages or shortages to consumer. UNA Grill B.V. has a maximum of 6 months, from the date of dispatch of the returned products from consumer’s premises, to challenge the right to return some or all of the returned products and to invoice the costs related to a justified challenge. Such challenge is justified in any event in any of the following cases: (i) the defect was caused in the period during which the products were at consumer’s risk, (ii) the defect is caused by incorrect use or assembly or amendment of the products (whether by consumer or a third party or person), (iii) the defect is caused by circumstances beyond UNA Grill B.V.’s control, such as condensation or solar damage, (iv) the defect is caused by normal wear and tear of the product.
- All complaints expire (“verjaren”) within one year after consumer’s notification thereof.
The above also applies to replacement products delivered by UNA Grill B.V.